On behalf of the Kamchatka Branch of the Geophysical Survey of the Russian Academy of Sciences (KB GS RAS), we would like to invite you to the 6th Scientific Biennial Conference "Problems of Complex Geophysical Monitoring of the Russian Far East" to be held in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, October 1–7, 2017.
Online registration is available at http://www.emsd.ru/en/conf2017/registration.
Sessions of the Conference:
1. Geophysical Monitoring of Geodynamic Processes in the Russian Far East;
2. Seismicity and Seismic Hazard;
3. Hardware and Software Tools for Geophysical Monitoring;
4. Precursors of Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions;
5. Modeling in Geophysics;
6. Tsunami and Early Warning Systems.
Significant Dates in 2017:
55 years of Kamchatka Regional Earthquake Catalogue,
55 years of the Institute of Volcanology and Seismology,
50 years of Geodynamic Studies in Kamchatka,
40 years of Hydrogeoseismic Studies in Kamchatka,
20 years of GPS-GNSS KAMNET network.